We help our client solve problems that inhibit growth. Below are some of the common reasons they come to us and how we help them.
1. We’re not generating enough qualified opportunities to achieve our growth objectives.
2. Our people are busy doing marketing, but it’s not making an impact. We don’t have a strategy.
3. The marketing world is moving so fast, I’m not sure what we should and shouldn’t be doing.
4. We’re great once we get in front of a client, but not enough people know who we are.
5. Our website sucks and doesn’t reflect who we are today.
6. We can’t create enough content to maintain and grow our presence in the market.
7. We tried outsourcing content, but what we got back was unusable. It was a waste of time!
8. We love writing, but we don’t have the time or energy to promote our ideas.
9. We know we’re different, but we sound the same as our competitors.